A series of reports helps people recognize the importance of life insurance coverage and offers guidance on policy options, tax consequences and more
Foster City, CA – September 3, 2020 – September is Life Insurance Awareness Month and Insure.com published new resources to help consumers understand their life insurance options and acquire coverage that best meets their needs.
Insurance analysts have compiled the following resources:
- Types of life insurance: what’s best for you? This report explains term, permanent, whole life and other types of life insurance.
- 6 types of term life insurance policies. Find details on term life insurance products and determine which is best for you.
- 10 times when you should reassess your life insurance needs. Clear, actionable advice on the most critical times to reevaluate your life insurance.
- Buying life insurance online is a quick way to get coverage. This report explains options for purchasing term life insurance online and provides average cost information for policies of different length, by age.
- Is life insurance taxable? Although life insurance benefits are generally not taxable, this reporting explains circumstances where taxes may apply.
- Life insurance: how to make sure you’re not underinsured. Experts review how to determine whether or not you have appropriate life insurance coverage.
“Life insurance can be highly affordable, but nearly 40% of Americans fail to obtain it,” notes Les Masterson, managing editor for Insure.com. “We are happy to highlight Life Insurance Awareness Month by providing straight-forward information on term and permanent life insurance options that can serve as a foundation of consumers’ financial plans.”
Masterson is available to comment on the nuts and bolts of life insurance and can speak about overcoming policy approval challenges for those with dementia, autism, Down syndrome, obesity and other high-risk conditions.
Insure.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a pioneer in delivering online marketplace solutions to match searchers with brands in digital media. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers with the information and tools they need to research, find and select the products and brands that meet their needs. Insure.com is a member of the company’s expert research and publishing division.
For 35 years, Insure.com has served as a comprehensive consumer resource for insurance information, offering expert advice, articles, news, and tools about car, home, health, and life insurance. Consumers have access to free car insurance quotes and guidance on finding the right insurance policy, saving money and solving claims problems.